Professionals have a zero tolerance for the presence of Stachybotrys mold spores.

Stachybotrys is associated with water damaged building materials, and it has been associated with human health symptoms.

Stachybotrys is a dark colored fungus that thrives on water damaged wallboard, wallpaper, and insulation. This fungus has the ability to produce very toxic chemicals, called mycotoxins. Exposure to these toxins can produce dermatitis, coughs, rhinitis, nosebleed, burning in the nasal passages as well as the throat and lungs, headache, sore throat, cold-like symptoms, intermittent local hair loss, general fatigue, and fever.


Stachybotrys behind vinyl wallpaper

Stachybotrys colonization of ceiling and ceiling cavity.



Stachybotrys colony on drywall paper surface.


Additional Information on Stachybotrys


Click here to schedule a service call or to get more information.