Find the testing you need for other toxins at our affiliate company, Evaluair.
- https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/189798 “Acute Pulmonary Hemorrhage in Infants Associated With Exposure to Stachybotrys atra and Other Fungi”
- http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/408038 “Stachybotrys chartarum: Current Knowledge of Its Role in Disease”. A brief, free registration is required to view this article from the Medscape General Medicine journal at the Medscape website.
- http://nwhealth.org/pubs/NYC%20DOH%20Guidelines.pdf “Guidelines on Assessment and Remediation of Fungi in Indoor Environments” from the New York City Department of Health & Mental Hygiene Bureau of Environmental Occupational Disease Epidemiology.
- https://www.epa.gov/mold This indoor air quality resource is from the U.S.Environmental Protection Agency.
- https://www.esmagazine.com/articles/86987-mold-bill-becomes-law An archived press release mentions the California Toxic Mold Protection Act of 2001 (SB 732).
- http://www.osha.gov/dts/shib/shib101003.html “A Brief Guide to Mold in the Workplace” from the OSHA web site.
Television, Newspaper, Magazine
- https://happydiyhome.com/mold-remediation-cost-guide/ “Mold Remediation Cost Guide”. A “Happy DIY Home” article to help you know what to expect when hiring a mold remediation specialist company.
- http://www.moldreporter.com/ “Mold Reporter” shares news articles that help you stay informed on ways of keeping mold in check.
- https://byebyemold.com/is-indoor-mold-contamination-a-threat-to-health/ “Is Indoor Mold Contamination a Threat to Health?”. This is a paper written by Harriet M. Ammann, Ph.D., D.A.B.T.
- http://website.nbm-mnb.ca/mycologywebpages/Moulds/Moulds.html “Moulds: Their Isolation, Cultivation, and Identification”, from the book by David Malloch. This is an introductory guide to the study of mold.