Bye Bye Mold™ – Mold Testing & Inspection Throughout California
Every Bye Bye Mold™ customer receives all these great benefits—
- Reliable service from a family-owned company that’s been in business since 2001, providing mold inspections (also called mold assessments), mold testing, and mold preventive maintenance.
- Certified and well-trained inspectors that exhibit professionalism, kindness, and respect.
- We’re a company insured so you can rest assured.
- The experience of performing thousands of mold samples, always with contents preserved by chain-of-custody documents.
- Adherence to testing protocols set forth by experts and laboratories, and updated when necessary by a Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH).
- A thorough visual inspection of the property interior, non-invasive moisture readings of structural materials, indoor air humidity levels, and surface mold samples.
- Infrared thermal imaging to reveal hidden sources of water intrusion.
- Accurately timed indoor and outdoor air sampling, providing empirical evidence if there is indoor-mold-spore proliferation.
- A comprehensive report, written so you can understand it, explaining our mold assessment, laboratory findings and spore counts for the samples tested, and interpretation of those findings.
- Credit cards are accepted.
OUR MISSION IS FOR YOU to BREATHE FREELY
Since our establishment in 2001, Bye Bye Mold™ has been all about health. Indoor air quality is crucial to good health, and we go the distance to find mold in your residence or commercial property. We are a family-owned business, and our long experience has given us stellar credentials. Our industry certifications are an open book. Call us to schedule a prompt mold inspection anywhere in the entire state of California. Bye Bye Mold™ provides only mold inspections—not mold remediation—so there is no conflict of interest.
When you suspect mold, step #1 is a professional mold assessment: surveying moisture levels of walls, ceilings and floors, locating visible mold growth, and testing the air* for the quantity and variety of mold spores. This is crucial because abnormally high counts of mold spores indicate water damage and are potential health hazards. We collect the samples and ship them overnight to a certified laboratory that analyzes and sends us back a report that we use in preparing a report for our client. A Bye Bye Mold™ professional mold assessment is your first step toward a healthy indoor environment. We service all building types, owned or rented, single or multiple-family homes/mansions, apartments/complexes, office/municipal buildings. Ask our competition if they carry standard and professional liability insurance. Bye Bye Mold™ does.
In this Website, Bye Bye Mold™ founder, George Hatcher, Sr., shares findings discovered through Certified Property Mold Specialist inspections, commentary on Stachybotrys, and glimpses at the unique extras Bye Bye Mold™ has developed, such as the Mold Inspection Report, which thoroughly documents all aspects of the inspection process. Bye Bye Mold™ is the best value for your mold testing and mold inspection investment.
We service the entire state of California, including the following cities and their surrounding areas (click here to see a more complete list of towns and cities we service or, use our Search tool to highlight your town or city in California. Even if not listed, please give us a call at 1 (800) 686-1992 or Contact Us via e-mail to schedule a mold inspection.
Call (800) 686-1992 to schedule a mold inspection. Contact us for more information.
*Service includes indoor air samples and an outside air sample for the control sample. Air samples are timed for specific volumes of air, which provide accurate comparisons.