I JUST MOVED IN MY NEW PLACE BUT SINCE I MOVED IN I HAVE BEEN GETTING VERY SICK, TROUBLE BREATHING, CHEST PAIN, SORE THROAT HIVES RASHES ETC PLEASE I NEED HELP COULD I HAVE MOLD. MY SUN GETS RUNNY NOSE COUGH AND VOMMITING
You could have mold allergies.
You could have mycotoxins in your new place.
Molds produce mycotoxins, some of which are quite toxic. The type of mycotoxin varies depending on the type of mold; but some molds create toxins which are harder on your health than others; plus people have or develop allergies on exposure, the severity of which is contingent on the duration of exposure, and how heavily infested the environment is.
A mold assessment of your apartment would enable you to target the specific species of mold that is affecting you–if it is mold. Bear in mind that there are other environmental contaminants which could be affecting you, such as benzene or formaldehyde. Toxic off-gassing and mold are just a few components of sick house syndrome; but a complete assessment of your residence would help you pinpoint what components of your surroundings are contributing to your problems. You can then take the findings to your doctor and/or allergist, who will then be able to test specifically for your exposure to the designated irritants, allowing them to medicate with an eye to the cause rather than simply ameliorate the symptoms.