Mold Found in Kourtney Kardashian’s Calabasas Mansion

An 8.4 million dollar Calabasas mansion bought by Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick in January, has turned out be infested with dangerous mold.

The mold was found by the Kardashian’s interior designer who was installing lighting fixtures in the house. Kourtney, Scott and their kids, Mason, 4 and Penelope, 2, have moved out of the house.

The 12,000 square foot mansion previously belonged to the former NFL star Keyshawn Johnson. According to him, “There was no water damage to the house I sold to Ms. Kardashian… It is a new home that I built less than 10 years ago. It never had any water or mold problems. Prior to sale, the house was thoroughly inspected by excellent, experienced inspectors that they hired. I don’t know what has transpired since they moved into the house but I wish them well.”