-- interior mold spore counts that are similar to those of the outdoor air in your immediate vicinity.
Why all the fuss about airborne mold spore quantities? Unfortunately, tests have shown that some molds produce toxic substances--mycotoxins--and they are found, primarily, on the spores. The health of you and your family can be safeguarded: a mold assessment of your home's interior (that typically includes the critical airborne mold spore count test) will reveal any threats from mold and alert you to any needed action.
You can have confidence in the experience, the mold evaluation skills, and the tests results accuracy of
Bye Bye Mold (TM) .
Why Bye Bye Mold (TM)?
Due Diligence for Property Owners
In an honest attempt to exercise "due diligence", thus avoiding unnecessary litigation, property owners would want to employ reasonable efforts to ensure that their structures met humanitarian and legal standards of habitability. A newly recognized component of these standards is the control of mold colonization and its resulting aerial contamination.
Ask your Bye Bye Mold (TM) customer service representative why it makes good business sense to conduct an investigative mold survey; how you can encourage valued occupants to extend their lease when you're empowered with the reliable assessment results from Bye Bye Mold (TM) .
Why Bye Bye Mold (TM)?
Bye Bye Mold ™ is on the leading edge in providing scientifically proven testing methods for the utmost in mold testing and mold inspection quality.
These are just a few of our many service features:
· field technicians selected for adherence to sampling protocols, professionalism, & meeting all requirements for Certified Mold Inspectors
· visual survey of structure's interior (& crawl space), including possible water intrusion points; non- invasive moisture content measurements
· air/swab/fragment sampling, the number of samples controlled by you
· specimen sources are photographed and selected samples attached to a “Chain of Custody” document, meeting legal standards for evidence
· comprehensive report: laboratory findings interpreted; mold genera identified (including those that are potentially toxic); recommendations for remedying any mold colonization, if needed
· competitively priced mold assessments of your unique situation available nationwide (continental U.S.)
For a complete explanation of our procedures, please see " Mold Testing and Mold Inspection " on our home page . You can contact us at 1 800 686 1992, or Request-a-Phone-Call@byebyemold.com .
Bye Bye Mold, (TM), 1 800 686 1992
· CPMS, Certified Property Mold Specialist
· CEI, Certified Environmental Inspector
· CES, Certified Environmental Specialist
· CTS, Certified Testing Specialist
· CMI, Certified Mold Inspector
· CMS, Certified Mold Specialist
· CEC, Certified Environmental Consultant
A member of:
· The Better Business Bureau
· The Environmental Assessment Association
· The Indoor Air Quality Association, Inc.
· Certified Mold Inspectors & Contractors Institute