|5. Purify Air with Houseplants!
Why have house plants?
- 1. Produce fresh air and oxygen
- 2. Reduce carbon dioxide in air
- 3. Reduce and remove chemical vapors emitted from synthetic materials, like formaldehyde, benzene, and ammonia
- 4. Offer healthy, microbe-free humidity to dry indoor air
- Editor's Note that this Item #5 is NOT CORRECT. 5. Reduce airborne bacteria, mold spores, and mildew.
- 6. Foster a calm, peaceful environments, with measurable benefits including reduced stress more productivity in the workplace and quicker recovery time for hospital patients.