Molds photographed using a microscope.
Are your indoor mold levels higher than those outside?
 
 Articles
 
Charity Builds/Rebuilds Toxic House
The Heart to Home Foundation builds new home
The Groves family of Taylorsville Utah lived with a house with a leaky foundation, resulting in mold and sickness. The Heart to Home Foundation tore down their house and is rebuilding. It is a group effort:

IKEA is donating all new furnishings

Geneva Rock is donating concrete

Worldmark has donated over $30,000.

Foote Homes is overseeing construction

For details on the project, go here: http://www.heart2home.org/
Written By:  staff 
Date Posted: 2008-03-17  

Click to Go Back