|Claiming the home Gary J. Tricarico, and his family were renting was poisonous, the renter won $190,000 in a settlement from the landlord's insurance company. The leased property was their residence at 89 Clearview Drive. The tenants moved in and were unaware that the property was infected with toxic mold.
The family became suspicious the house was making him sick when the whole family became sick.
The landlord was accused of violating state law by failing to keep the property "in a fit and habitable condition."