Molds photographed using a microscope.
Are your indoor mold levels higher than those outside?
 
 Articles
 
Hospital Admits Deaths Due to Fungus Exposure
From The Border Mail, Wondoga, Victoria, Australia

Melbourne's leading cancer hospital has admitted that three of its patients died from being exposed to a fungus in its intensive care unit but has played down fears of any further deaths. The Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, in East Melbourne said an investigation was started into the patient deaths, which happened over a six-month period and were caused by exposure to the fungus Aspergillus. ...

On the post date, this article could be found at http://www.bordermail.com.au/news/bm/national/279040.html .

Written By:  Author Not Specified 
Date Posted: 2006-06-16  

Click to Go Back