Are your indoor mold levels higher than those outside?
Top Ten Mold Mistakes
Protect your health by not making the following, top ten toxic black mold mistakes.
1. Do not disregard symptoms such as ongoing itchy eyes, bloody nose, sinus problems, headaches, nose congestion, runny nose, skin rashes, skin sores, coughing, breathing difficulties, memory or mind function problems, feeling disconnected, chronic fatigue.
2. Don't think it is safe if only one or a few occupants may experience toxic mold health symptoms. Not everyone is equally allergic or sensitive.
3. Do not fail to inspect for visible signs of toxic mold infestation.
4. Don't assume that just because you can't see it, it isn't there.
5. Don't assume just because a building is new that it is mold free.
6. Don't assume that drying it off after a flood is adequate.
7. Don't assume bleach alone is enough to do the job.
8. Don't rely on covering up the problem with primer.
9. Don't believe that spraying is enough.
10. Don't rely on the services of non-certified removal personnel.