Molds photographed using a microscope.
Are your indoor mold levels higher than those outside?
 
 Articles
 
Charity: Taylor Family Fund
The Taylor family allowed the Fire Department to burn down their moldy house.
After allowing the fire department to burn their moldy home for practice, the family can not replace their house. The house was not covered by insurance.

A charity fund has been set up for them:

Chittendon Bank
"Taylor Family Fund" or contact
Putney Family Services at 802-387-2120.
Written By:  staff 
Date Posted: 2008-04-27  

Click to Go Back