Are your indoor mold levels higher than those outside?
Purify Your Air with Houseplants
Houseplants will NOT get rid of mold. if you have houseplants which prefer a humid environment you may have to work harder to keep mold free. Be careful that there are not water leaks & that the plant area is not so humid it encourages mold.
5. Purify Air with Houseplants!
Why have house plants?
1. Produce fresh air and oxygen
2. Reduce carbon dioxide in air
3. Reduce and remove chemical vapors emitted from synthetic materials, like formaldehyde, benzene, and ammonia
4. Offer healthy, microbe-free humidity to dry indoor air
Editor's Note that this Item #5 is NOT CORRECT. 5. Reduce airborne bacteria, mold spores, and mildew.
6. Foster a calm, peaceful environments, with measurable benefits including reduced stress more productivity in the workplace and quicker recovery time for hospital patients.