Are your indoor mold levels higher than those outside?
Charity Builds/Rebuilds Toxic House
The Heart to Home Foundation builds new home
The Groves family of Taylorsville Utah lived with a house with a leaky foundation, resulting in mold and sickness. The Heart to Home Foundation tore down their house and is rebuilding. It is a group effort:
IKEA is donating all new furnishings
Geneva Rock is donating concrete
Worldmark has donated over $30,000.
Foote Homes is overseeing construction
For details on the project, go here: