Are your indoor mold levels higher than those outside?
Hospital Admits Deaths Due to Fungus Exposure
From The Border Mail, Wondoga, Victoria, Australia
Melbourne's leading cancer hospital has admitted that three of its patients died from being exposed to a fungus in its intensive care unit but has played down fears of any further deaths. The Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, in East Melbourne said an investigation was started into the patient deaths, which happened over a six-month period and were caused by exposure to the fungus Aspergillus. ...