Are your indoor mold levels higher than those outside?
A Cold or Mold Exposure?
What if you have had cold symptoms that don’t go away for months and months? When that happens, start looking for another cause, such as toxic black mold exposure in your daily living environment
What happens with black mold exposure? You find yourself losing sleep, losing energy, losing concentration, missing work. Mycotoxins feel like poison because they are poison.
Watch out for stachybotrys chartarum or stachybotrys atra.
Toxic mold can poison you through inhalation at levels found in inside, if you have an infestation. Spores infiltrate your house through groundwater coming in during a flood, or spores in the air or in building materials, just waiting around to get activated by a trace of moisture from leaks.
Black mold grows on the paper backing of insulation, wallpaper, paper or cellulose ceiling tiles, wood, and carpeting. Any loose water in a bathroom or kitchen, or anywhere in the house for that matter, should be cleaned up quickly and thoroughly.
Toxic black mold, particularly stachybotrys atra, may have a severe negative impact on your sick children.