Harper Creek Community Schools Closed due to Mold

Harper Creek Community Schools in Battle Creek, Michigan, have been closed after mold was found in three of the middle school classrooms. Calhoun County officials confirmed that mold was found on the carpet in three classrooms. The carpets were cleaned and sanitized after samples of mold spores were sent to…

read more

Duncan Fire Station Closed due to Mold Problem

Duncan fire station number 3, located at 1701 Elder in Duncan, Oklahoma, was recently closed after mold was discovered in the living quarters and office space. According to Duncan Fire Chief Dayton Burnside, “Once the city discovered the mold, they had it tested and got the report back…then paid an…

read more