Bye Bye Mold provides Mold testing service in all areas of Southern California. Call us on 800-686-1992. Provide 24/7 Emergency Service. See our service area here
Find Offsite links
- Certified Mold Inspector“Toxic Mold Inspector working to Higher Standards in Ronkonkoma New York” Is your house poisioning you? Toxic Mold Testing the first step.
- http://gcrc.meds.cwru.edu/stachy/default.htm“Pulmonary Hemorrhage and Hemosiderosis in Infants”. This web page is from Rainbow Babies & Childrens Hospital and Case Western Reserve University, School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio.
- http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/408038“Stachybotrys chartarum: Current Knowledge of Its Role in Disease”. A brief, free registration is required to view this article from the Medscape General Medicine journal at the Medscapee website.
- “Guidelines on Assessment and Remediation of Fungi in Indoor Environments” from the New York City Department of Health & Mental Hygiene Bureau of Environmental Occupational Disease Epidemiology.
- http://www.epa.gov/iaq/molds/moldresources.htmlMold Resources”. This information is from the U.S.Environmental Protection Agency.
- http://my.ca.gov/state/govsite/gov (abbreviated URL)–An archived press release [“Governor Davis Sets Tough Environmental Health Standards (10/7/2001) “] from the California state site, announcing the signing of a bills package that includes the California Toxic Mold Protection Act of 2001 (SB 732)
- http://www.dhs.cahwnet.gov/ps/deodc/ehib/EHIB2/topics/stachygp00.doc “Stachybotrys chartarum: A Mold That May be Found in Water-Damaged Homes” (Microsoft Word document)
- .html format with updated links This is an article from the Environmental Health Investigations Branch of the California Department of Health Services ( http://www.dhs.ca.gov/ehib/ )
- http://www.dir.ca.gov/oshsb/sanitationreq2.html “General Sanitation Requirements for Mold Prevention”. This is from the California Code of Regulations.
- http://www.osha.gov/dts/shib/shib101003.html” A Brief Guide to Mold in the Workplace” from the OSHA web site.
Television, Newspaper, Magazine
- http://www.mold-help.org/submenus/mold_and_apartment_living/published.htm “Mold Blamed in Health Issues; $100 Million Lawsuit Pending”. This article is presented by Mold-Help.org; written by Howard Breuer, staff writer of the Pasadena Star News.
- http://detnews.com/2000/metro/0003/30/d01-26935.htm “Health Problems Linked to Mold”. This article comes from The Detroit News newspaper.
- http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/432895 “Toxic Mold Seen as Growing Household Hazard”. A brief,free registration is required to view this article (originally from Physician’s Financial News) at the Medscape® website.
- http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/html “Brockovich Takes On A New Foe: Mold”. This is a text version of a story from 48 Hours.
- http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/07/17/eveningnews/main515489.shtml“America Waking Up To A Moldy Reality”. This is a text version of a report from the CBS Evening News.
- http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,49973,00.html “Ed McMahon Sues Groups Over Toxic Mold”. This article is from the Fox News channel.
- http://www.claimsmag.com/Issues/aug00/mold.asp “Mold & Mildew: A Creeping Catastrophe”. This is an article from Claims magazine.
- http://www.msnbc.com/local/wpbf/a1210541.asp “Family Crusades Against Toxic Mold”. This report is found at MSNBC.
- http://byebyemold.com/hmammann.php “Is Indoor Mold Contamination a Threat to Health?”. This is a paper written by
Harriet M. Ammann, Ph.D., D.A.B.T.
- http://www.botany.utoronto.ca/ResearchLabs/MallochLab/Malloch/Moulds/Moulds.html “Molds: Isolation, Cultivation, Identification”. This is an introductory guide to the study of mold.
- Click here to schedule a service call or to get more information